Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

low end?

Options
  • 23-01-2006 3:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Ben kenny, Tim C, Colin Greenwood, Pastorias, Flea, Mick Grondahl, Shavo Odadjian.

If you have a big interest or a passing interest in the bassists above you're going to have to contact me. :cool: Original musicanship, good equipment needed. Oh and a dedication to the beautiful vibes of the lower frequencies. MUST OWN HOTPANTS!

Musical direction? MEHEHEMFEHHejfhehefjhfeheh!!!

email: david_jarla@hotmail.com
    phone: 087-9971185

Dave

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 evilbreadmaker

bump*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

It's actually spelt Pastorious.

Little more info would be appreciated, influences and the like. (And Shavo, oh please! He didnt even play bass on some of the new albums cos it was too tricky for him)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Actually, it's Pastorius ;)

Pastorius, you're right.
    ok more info: our singer plays bass but wants to move off it and have a dedicated bass man. We like the bassists above, its just as quick bit of info as to who we like, but we're open to anything. something funny, fast, original, ballsy, soft, whatever.
    we practise around stillorgan but hoping soon to get a room in town for some jams.

i was under the impression shavo didnt play some of the bass because daron wanted to put his spin on the bass seeing that he was "mr.bigdick" in the writing of this album. old system is deadly, new system good songs.

anyway, pm me if you are at all interested. any Q's

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Doctor J wrote:
    Actually, it's Pastorius ;)
    *grumbles* Damn, what I knob I must've come across like :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭JacoStanley

Slurms wrote:
    *grumbles* Damn, what I knob I must've come across like :o
    Yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Kennington

Hey I would be very interested, am a bassist with 5 years experience, im into Victor Wooten, Jaco Pastorius, Stanley Clarke and tons others

pm'd u kennington.

still looking for bassist

Advertisement