Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Accomdation?

Options
  • 22-01-2006 7:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭

What would be the best accomadation for a first year with need of an internet connection in september?
    Oh that is also managed by UCC?
    Currently looking at Victoria Lodge, any good?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Dr.Catwoman

From what i've heard Victoria Lodge don't have ovens just microwaves don't know whether that would influence your decision or not but Faranlee is pretty good and i know this year they offered a lot extra because a lot of people were moving to Victoria Mills - i'm know you got broadband for €100 in Faranlee last year

Hope that helps!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭odhran

Farranlea is pretty nice (I'm living there), but Victoria Mills is nicer, cheaper and closer to college. Apply now though, because it fills up very fast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

Cheers, I would have never heard of Victoria Mills as its not on the UCC website, tis perfect! Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭embraer170

Having visited all three:

Farranlea seems the most homely and pleasant.
    Victoria Lodge is nice too but a little stuffy.
    Mills is the most modern but the finish is poor (white, white and more white + the traffic)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 cutiepie

Cregane Hall is really nice too, a friend of mine stayed there last year. Worth a look if you dont like sharing with too many people cos there are only 3 in each apartment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 Socrates

odhran wrote:
    Farranlea is pretty nice (I'm living there), but Victoria Mills is nicer, cheaper and closer to college. Apply now though, because it fills up very fast.

victoria mills at 4280 a year is cheaper??

Advertisement