Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Little Prince...

Options
  • 21-01-2006 9:56am

...by Antoine de Saint Exupery is only €1.99 in HMV.

Think it's the most wonderful story ever, have read it countless times through the years. Wife read it the other night and just didn't take to it, which I couldn't believe.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

It has been that price for a long, long time. I own the French version myself - it was a good vocabulary learning tool for the LC.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,684 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

Conor74 wrote:
    ...by Antoine de Saint Exupery is only €1.99 in HMV.

Think it's the most wonderful story ever, have read it countless times through the years. Wife read it the other night and just didn't take to it, which I couldn't believe.
    yeah i made my best friend buy coz she'd never read or even heard of it!!!

bought her a pack of tissues too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭lacuna

I didn't realise it was in English too. I had only ever seen it in french. I must have a look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭tinka

read it in english (well, had it read to me) when i was little and am currently reading it in french. wonderful story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Its the most perfect little story ever written I think.short but sweet,beautifully written and just so simple.

• Advertisement
Advertisement