Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Validating code with browsercam.com

Options
  • 20-01-2006 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Has anyone used browsercam.com to validate websites? I was thinking about signing up for it but it is a bit pricey for the amount of testing i would be doing on it. Has anyone else used it and is it worth the cash? :confused:

Also, i have just downloaded IE 5 and IE 5.5 (standalone) for testing my css from skyzyx.com but i have noticed that when i check the IE version (help >>> about Internet Explorer) when i open IE 5.5 it says that it is version IE6.0.2900. It does looks like an old version of IE explorer though. Does anyone know about this or can i download IE5.5 from somewhere else?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭tomED

I haven't used the full version - mainly because it's very expensive.

But it's a very handy little tool!

Tom

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Have a look at Sitevista (http:/www.sitevista.com)

I've been using it for the last few months to run tests on our sites across multiple browsers and platforms

Advertisement