Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Importing from the UK

Options
  • 20-01-2006 12:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Do any of ye guys know of anyone who performs the service of importing cars from England ?

SORRY IF THIS QUESTION HAS BEEN ASKED ALREADY

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭Moanin

Mine was serviced by the Dealer in the UK before I collected it.Cars are far better maintained there than here

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭flanzer

noellyk wrote:
    Do any of ye guys know of anyone who performs the service of importing cars from England ?

I take it you mean 'the' service as opposed to 'a' service (mechanically)

Ask any back street dealer!! ......They'll prob add €2000 for having the bother to do it tho :D ......best off doing it yourself!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 noellyk

Did you organise everything yourself or get someone to do it for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭flanzer

I've never done it myself but a few of my mates have....BMW 318is, Golf GT TDi, Audi Quattos, ......... Ryanair over, pick a car, Ryanair back, Ryanair over again, boat back with car, customs (VRT) yadda, yadda, yadda.... There a Sticky at the top of this forum with a few examples that should help you

Importing from the UK - Definitive Guide

Advertisement