Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

heres another one for ye

Options
  • 19-01-2006 10:28pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭

have a wee problem that a client is busting my balls about, see www.analoguemindfield.com

the links to the shop / messageboard open as pop-up sized windows, client is saying they aint opening for him, but they're grand for me and even if a browser has a pop up blocking enabled they usually detect the user has clicked a link and allows the popup if my understanding is correct

anyone any ideas?????

one train of thought is thatpop-up blockin software still blocks pop-ups even if the user clicks a link but i wouldnt imagine so

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

p'raps they simply have javascript disabled in their browser? It's an easy thing to forget about.

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Archytas

Yeah the popups don't come up if ya have java/javascript disabled... on Firefox anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

I generally leave javascript disabled, except for a couple of sites I know need it (Google AdSense usen't to, but now does)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

never thought of that, i must check his browser and see, nice one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Banned Boy

rsynnott wrote:
    I generally leave javascript disabled, except for a couple of sites I know need it

How come?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Fortune

It works fine for me in Firefox v1.5. By the way. Thats a pretty cool design.

Advertisement