Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name this book...

Options
  • 19-01-2006 10:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭

Sorry to do this, but I need help to identify this book. It's set in a world where WWII ended differently and Nazi Germany and Japan are in charge of the United States (and the rest of the world, as far as I know). I'm sure that the word castle appears somewhere in the title, but unfortunately I don't know the name of the author. Any ideas anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Man in the High Castle by Philip K. Dick.

Good book.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭odhran

Yup, that's it! Thanks very much!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭JCDenton

Yep, it's 100% "The Man In The High Castle" - I'm in the middle of reading it right now!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_man_in_the_high_castle

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,685 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

i love philip k dick

fatherland also has germany winningthe second world war but thats really just background to a good murder mystery

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭odhran

Did Dick write that also?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

No.

But Man in the High Castle is a cool book - I'd recommend it!

Advertisement