Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remember the Bomfunk MCs

Options
  • 19-01-2006 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭

Remember back in 2000 i think it was the song freestyler, what a track, anyway the bomfunk MCs' first album is brilliant got it all that time ago and still to this day i love listening to it.

Then they released the song Super Electric, and i was like cool must be a new albun coming....Thennothing, nothing at all on TV, nothing at all in any record shops in Dublin, nothing at all. So i came to terms that they were aone album wonder, so i love going back to that album "In Sterio" and listening to it every now and then.

Anyway while in Sydney last month, i found some really cool, really cheap CD shops, (all cds $10, thats like 8 euro or something) and of coarse what do i find not one but 2other albums by the Bomfunk MCs, one from 2002 and one from 2004, so i got them, and my god their brilliant, i cant believe how good some of the stuff is. Great party, up tempo beats with a unique rhyming style from B.O.W. and the scratching is amazing, DJ Gizmo can do it.

Is any body else into the Bomfunk Mcs, and if people used to be i would strongly suggest downloading the other two albums, Burnin' Sneakers and Reverse psycology.

All opinions welcome!!! But dont just go on a fecking rant about how S#it they are, and the factthat they think their American and stuff, if you hate the Bomfunk MCs, Simpily DONT POST!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,464 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

=
    All opinions welcome!!! But dont just go on a fecking rant about how S#it they are, and the factthat they think their American and stuff, if you hate the Bomfunk MCs, Simpily DONT POST!!!!!!!!!

im a bit confused, you say all opinions welcome, but then say don't post if you hate them????

well anyway, i remember them yeah. Could they really be classed as Hip-Hop? I'd say they were a dance group, and they were hilarious!!!a couple of swedish guys, or something, with obviously poor english who must have found a rapping and rhyming dictionary on the net and put together a piece of complete drivel.

admittedly enough if i was at a party and was (very) drunk i'd be up bustin moves to them, but i don;t think i could sit through one of their albums!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

they were from finland or iceland i believe - yeah they were good. pretty fly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

i thought they would have been a dance or techno type of group butanyways, ya wicked song, pretty "fly" as Umaro said

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

I really liked that song "uprocking beats" (i think it was called), the second song they released after freestyler.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

I remember Bombfunk, the video was pretty cool. The Finns have a lot of rappers, mate of mine is always going on about Paleface and Redrama.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

meaningless tripe..Is it dance? is it Techno? is it hip hop? nah its shi:v: E

Advertisement