Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finished Exams

Options
  • 19-01-2006 5:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭

I would just like to share with ye all have I have just finished my exams, an hour and a half ago to be exact! In which time I have had 3 pints and since I'm only a girl who hasnt drunk properly in 3 weeks they have slightly gone to my head. So as I sit in in Venus labs checkin my emails and finding it really difficult to type I wish ye all a great IM FINISHED MY EXAMS PISS UP!!!!:D :D:D:D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭keevita

i too am finished. its a bit of an anti climax. am also a bit drunk tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

have some consideration for the people who arn't finished exams:rolleyes:...:D hope they went ok for ye anyway!
    tomorrow at 3pm i shall be finishd..yey!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

keevita wrote:
    i too am finished. its a bit of an anti climax. am also a bit drunk tho

Welcome back keevita... long time no see... congrats on the exam finishing.. big session up now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭natter

If ur not finished you should be studying hard and not playing on the internet. I fyou are finished you should be in the pub and not on the computer where all the reading is hurting your fragile head!

ah il just open my books tonight for it and i should be fine..tho tomor i will be taking your advise and will be in the pub!

• Advertisement

Thats the right attitude to have :D I must depart now, go home, have shower, put on tan with my shaky hands and fuzzy vision, start drinking properly and finger crossed last long enough to make it to the niteclub!!! Im not promising anythin though!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

peachy.

first year since we started our exams have been dragged out till the last weekend. :(

pox

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

natter wrote:
    Thats the right attitude to have :D I must depart now, go home, have shower, put on tan with my shaky hands and fuzzy vision, start drinking properly and finger crossed last long enough to make it to the niteclub!!! Im not promising anythin though!!
    I may be slow and not hip enough but why do you need to put on tan when you'll be going to a dark club where no-one will see it?

sceptre wrote:
    I may be slow and not hip enough <snip>

Decrepit I'd say and do kids these days use the word 'hip'?

*shrug* I dunno.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭budthedub

I'm not feeling the best today...... 14 shots last nite in groody bar, never got home till 7:30 this morning...............

BUT A SAVAGE NITE!!!!!!!!!!!!

see ya'll in 9weeks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

i'm finished too. congrats to everyone who's finished and best of luck to those who're not :D

Finished!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Finished now last one wasn't so great but I think I passed it anyway.

Oh well roll on the results and semester 2.

See you all after the break. Boards beers for week 1.

Cheers
    Rory

rmacm wrote:
    Finished now last one wasn't so great but I think I passed it anyway.

Oh well roll on the results and semester 2.

See you all after the break. Boards beers for week 1.

Ditto.

Adios for 3 weeks all :v:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

FINISHED!!!!

YAY

Me off to get very drunk now. Am a bit drunk atm too

Good luck all

sceptre wrote:
    I may be slow and not hip enough but why do you need to put on tan when you'll be going to a dark club where no-one will see it?

Cos I look sickly white and ill without it and it will be seen!!
    Had a brilliant night thursday night, don't remember large portion of it always a sign of a good night. I'm sickened I'm not in Limerick tonight, I'd say the place is hoppin after the match today... Ah well hope ye all have a good night down there!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

Im now recovering from my exam party last nite twas GOOD!!!

well once you had fun who cares about the recovering!lol..
    hope everybody else feeling well today and had a good night last night..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭Vuk

Yes! Horrible horrible freedom!
    Woke up at 8:30 am, thinking I had to study, then realising that there was no need to, anway, I was still drunk and incapable of moving.
    Enjoy the holiday folks.

Advertisement