Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stars catalogue updated!

Options
  • 19-01-2006 5:25pm
    Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Yes, it finally happened. Nintendo put more stuff onto the stars catalogue... including free games!
    http://www.nintendo.co.uk

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

Hmm...I've over 4,000 points and there's still nothing there I want.
    Bummer !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

All out of Animal Crossing:(

I did get myself a Nintendogs Chihuahua soft toy though. I still haven't unlocked it in my game (Daschund) so this is a consolation prize.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I got Mario Power Tennis for GBA, and a cuddly dachshund. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Linkdude

Seeing as I don't remember how long it took last time, how long does it take for you to get it normally. I've wanted Animal Crossing since it was released, and I "purchased" it with my star points. Should be good, and'll get me in the mood for Wild World, which I hope my parents will let me import.

(It's cheaper too, but not since we didn't get hosted when I applied for a Paid Hosting on a website, they didn't have the balls to contact us again, and then when we get contact, we find out they were brought out by a different company the May after we applied (November)).

But back on topic. I'm glad they finally updated the catalogue, I've gotten two things so far, the Pokémon Wallet, and sort of the Kirby Ringtone. Actually, I never got that, doesn't anybody know the address I should contact to get a star refund?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

(It's cheaper too, but not since we didn't get hosted when I applied for a Paid Hosting on a website, they didn't have the balls to contact us again, and then when we get contact, we find out they were brought out by a different company the May after we applied (November))

Is it just me who doesn't have a clue what Linkdude is saying here ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,147 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

deadl0ck wrote:
    When he said off topic, he meant it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

Linkdude wrote:
    Actually, I never got that, doesn't anybody know the address I should contact to get a star refund?

Tried to get a ringtone as well,they sent me an email telling me if i didn't recieve it the points will be given back to me.Acouple of days later i recieved another mail saying the points were put back into account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

for fook sake!!

I always miss out on the decent stuff. This is the third time this has happen and i have loads of stars

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Linkdude

deadl0ck wrote:

I seperated the brackets because I felt it was huge, basically it's.

I couldn't get Animal Crossing because

-I applied for website hosting on the Internet from a company
    -They took my money, but my account was never activated
    -I tried to contact them, but they never answered
    -When I got contact (Quite recently) I was informed that they had been taken over by another company the previous May ('05). I had applied in November '04.
    -This led to my Parents not trusting the internet altogether with thier credit card when it came to my purchases, and thus, No Animal Crossing ='(.

Just so I don't scale a mountain of off-topic-ness:

I guess I was lucky this time around, I'm so glad I had checked the Revo-Europe forums, afterall, Animal Crossing supplied were decreasing rapidly, there was like 24 left, I grabbed one. I came back a minute later and there was like 12 left.

From this day forward, I shall check the star catalogue regularly. =D
    for fook sake!!

I always miss out on the decent stuff. This is the third time this has happen and i have loads of stars

It's even worse when you think you have it. I was once about to get the Zelda: Collector's Edition, only a few left. I click as fast as I can, to find, all gone. I ended up buying it off a person who didn't want it for €50 ._.

Advertisement