Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is C0076?

Options
  • 19-01-2006 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭

I have an interview for fidelity in C0076 next week, but where is it? Anyone have a map by any chance?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

C block
    bottom floor
    room 76

Glad to help :v:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Main building by the way, in case you didnt know that. If you are a non-ULer then follow the signs for the main reception and they will be able to tell you where to go then (its in the same building)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭natter

If you go in the door to the main buliding closest to the library its the easiest way of getting there

haven't seen natter here before!! welcome... (or am i just being senile again)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Natter..come forth and explain yourself..lol

• Advertisement

I check in now and then, I usually just agree with whats being said so dont bother leaving my own opinion. I believe it must be the lazy Business student in me!

natter wrote:
    I check in now and then, I usually just agree with whats being said so dont bother leaving my own opinion. I believe it must be the lazy Business student in me!

Ah now, thats no attitude to have.. join in the fun, the more the merrier, now that we've spotted you we'll only miss you if yo go away, and we can't have that...

440Hz wrote:
    im sure Peteee for one would be upset to miss ya.
    :D..good one!
    ..im sure he would have a smart reply for you for that one but i say he's studying..or stalking..;)

Aww I feel so special and loved now, why of why didnt I come out of my corner before this day! I gotta go off to Dublin on COOP next week, gonna miss the place!

Well we do try and make everyone feel welcome... you around for the beers on Sat natter??

Fast_M, re Peteee: he is studying bless him, thats why there is no sign of any of em here today, big exam tomorrow. poor things! i was gonna say something else bout the stalking bit, but i better be careful cos Nuke did threaten that the next person to mention peteee and the ladies would be running the risk of the ban hammer, so... shhhhhh 440, trap shut, end of, c'est fini etc etc
    Sorry Nuke, im good honestly, I swear. (no sarcasm indeeded, genuinely grovelling for pity)

• Advertisement

No sorry, I here tonight and tomorrow night but I gotta hit home to make sure my family still know what I look like!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭*yoda*

that has to be done too i suppose. dublin has to be the best place for coop, especially if you are business. rathmines becomes the castletroy of dublin. ul heads everywhere

440Hz wrote:
    Well we do try and make everyone feel welcome... you around for the beers on Sat natter??

Fast_M, re Peteee: he is studying bless him, thats why there is no sign of any of em here today, big exam tomorrow. poor things! i was gonna say something else bout the stalking bit, but i better be careful cos Nuke did threaten that the next person to mention peteee and the ladies would be running the risk of the ban hammer, so... shhhhhh 440, trap shut, end of, c'est fini etc etc
    ok i better shut bout it so then too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Oi, leave Pete well alone this time.

Wrong thread and wayy ot.

Gl with the interview. And yea, int thru the doors across from the library is easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭irishguy

Thanks guys i am a non-ul'r and i always get lost in UL, took me 30 mins to find the charles parsons the last time. The interview is on at 9am so i wont have much time to find the room

Best of luck with the interview... fingers crossed!

Sorry bout the sarcasmic response, I genuinely had no idea where it was.

I was indeed studying.

natter, theres a few business students on her now, so you should be fine.

Dont believe anything you here about me and ladies. It's all fake

Now that was just mean Pete...giving wrong directions..tut tut!

yes she should believe everything she hears about you and the ladies....sorry Nuk..hope you can see this:D !

Well tbh C0076 should mean its in C block, floor 0 room 76!

So I wasn't lying

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Fast_Mover wrote:
    yes she should believe everything she hears about you and the ladies....sorry Nuk..hope you can see this:D !

Errr...It's only size=1 font, he's a mod, not blind :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

As far as i know that room is directly across from the lib main door,across the way through the door. Turn left as soon as you go in the door. Follow the stairs up and its the first right. There is a waiting room there with 2 interview rooms if memory serves.

Nuke

*yoda* wrote:
    that has to be done too i suppose. dublin has to be the best place for coop, especially if you are business. rathmines becomes the castletroy of dublin. ul heads everywhere

Ya thats the plan alright to live in the rathmines-y area of dublin. Gotta go up now during the week and sort something out. UL is just so much easier when there are free houses everywhere!!

Pete, I'll close my ears to the lot of them and not believe a bit of it!

Had the interview yesterday, they asked quite a few difficult questions and some that i couldnt answer on the spot, but i knew the answers. Anyone else go to the interviews?

Interviews always seem a lot worse than they were afterwards, dont worry about the things you didnt answer straight away, just think about all the really intelligent and wonderful stuff you did say! What was it for anyway?

natter wrote:
    Interviews always seem a lot worse than they were afterwards, dont worry about the things you didnt answer straight away, just think about all the really intelligent and wonderful stuff you did say! What was it for anyway?
    Fidelity Graduate program, which seems very cool. Got another one on friday for FineOS Graduate S/W Developer

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

irishguy wrote:
    Fidelity Graduate program, which seems very cool. Got another one on friday for FineOS Graduate S/W Developer
    Congrads - i like doin interviews(one of the few) shows that your not just a grade and someone that can back up what they see on apper. If you couldn't answer everything so!!!!!! Your human and they dont want a smartass that knows everything.

Advertisement