Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet Radio Device

Options
  • 19-01-2006 1:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

[not sure if this is radio or gadgets, so please move as appropriate, tks!]

I've bought an AE Wi-fi internet radio device offa the internet - ordered it on Tues and it came today from the UK! :eek:
    I've no wireless access in work, so I have to wait till I get home to test it. Has anyone else got one of these? It uses your wi-fi (no sockets for network cables) broadband connection to stream wma, realaudio and mp3 files. It's the only device I could find with real audio support, which was the deciding factor for me.

Inital reaction: looks really nice, unfortunately its main's powered, no batteries, so not as portable as I'd hoped.

I'll post a review tomorrow if anyone's interested. FM quality Radio 4 and 5live! :cool:

Advertisement