Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Decisions Decisions

Options
  • 19-01-2006 11:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭

Thanks to those of you that contributed to my 12k to spend discussion on Monday.

After a lot of consideration, I've decided to go for a Ford Mondeo, 2001, 2.0TD, with 70K on clock. Got it for 9K.

Anyone got one of these - what's the car like? I've not driven it yet, doing that tomorrow.

Is it a good choice for 9k?

S

Comments

You have bought it but havn't driven one yet?

What if you don't like it?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,396 ✭✭✭fletch

Mondeos are lovely cars to drive....you won't be disappointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,202 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

slumped wrote:
    Thanks to those of you that contributed to my 12k to spend discussion on Monday.

After a lot of consideration, I've decided to go for a Ford Mondeo, 2001, 2.0TD, with 70K on clock. Got it for 9K.

Anyone got one of these - what's the car like? I've not driven it yet, doing that tomorrow.

Is it a good choice for 9k?

S

The Mondeo is general is a good comfortable car to drive.

Personnelly I would not buy any car without driving it first otherwise you cannot tell if it has any issues. Make sure to test drive the car in question before you sign anything or hand over any money.

Check that the ride and handling are smooth, there is no shaking or vibration on a smooth road, no unusual noise from the engine, check that the brakes are good and also check that the car is not pulling to one side.

Advertisement