Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock/metal Drummer And Singer Wanted!!!!!!!!

Options
  • 18-01-2006 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Three of us college students in CIT are looking for as you can see above a drummer and singer to start a band, covers at first original material can be worked on, we have alot of time on our hands. Sense of humour would be a attribute. Finally our influences would be: GnR, Metallica, QOTSA, Led Zepplin, Chillis, Jimi Hendrix, Megadeth, Velvet Revolver, Thin Lizzy, Foo Fighters and Nirvana.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Mise_Brady

Hey

I also go to cit but I think my taste in music would clash with yours. However i will keep an ear to the ground for you if you do the same for me. I write my own and am influenced by nobody in particular. People have said my music reminds them of a cross between U2 and Dido???:D

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Concise Maths 3

Yeah, they clash just a little;) Pity bout that trying to find some1 in the college ideally, for that comp comin up. Well anyway thanks for replying and we'll defo keep a look out for ya. Do let me know if ya come across any drummer or singer. thank yu plz.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 olearysa

Guessin your on about battle of the bands,i'm a drummer in cit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Eoghan_Torment

hey im a metal drummer and im big into metallica and gnr and megadeth but im ot in cit but im in cork anyway!!!! get back to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭emurf

hey guys i'm a singer/guitarist based in fermoy. am in and out of cit on block release.give me a shout for a jam. eoin 086 1700570

• Advertisement
Advertisement