Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fun things to do in donegal, even derry?

Options
  • 18-01-2006 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭

am getting kind of bored sittin in the house or going up the town all day so suggestions would be appreciated! (oh & not too dear or far away from buncrana please) ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

playgirl

what is your age, intereasts etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭PlayGirl

intrests=anything really :D

• Registered Users Posts: 45,868 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Where are all the Buncrana guys when you need them?

Here's a damsel in distress, well bored anyhow, and I for one wouldnt have the foggiest notion of what entertainment there is around Buncrana, Muff:D , Derry etc.

We will have to wait till daybreak for the charge of the Inishowen brigade

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Well, I'm here -- but I'll be damned if I'm telling my wee sister where to get her kicks on a Friday night :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

ahhhh family connections are starting to unfold.

Playgirl, you do know that everyone is going to be on their best behaviour from no on :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Damn right yis are! ;)

nah.. truth be told (or in my experience at least), there is nothing to do in Buncrana. Go stand up the main street and give out about the freaks/rednecks (delete where applicable) like the rest of the young 'uns.

ahhh.. those were the days :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,331 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Go to Letterkenny - plenty enough there.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,868 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Fair play to you nanook. You beat me to it by banning MR BIG for a week.

Once again his comments are immature and insulting.

Advertisement