Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childhood Wallpaper

Options
  • 18-01-2006 7:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭

So, when i was a young'un we went through many different cute wallpapers.....they ranged from Care Bears, My Little Pony to Rainbow Bright.

What did you all have and which was your favourite?

My favourite was definitely the Care Bears...loved all the rainbows :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭NoDayBut2Day

You mean, in your room? Certainly you don't mean computer wallpapers, but if you changed wallpaper in your room, that's quite a lot of money...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,035 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

The best one I had was of a load of coke cans being involved in various activities, like water skiing or driving top down cars etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Yes I meant the wallpaper in your room when you were growing up.

Coke cans....interesting!

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Bettyboop

ghostbusters. the marshmallow man scared the hell out of me:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Haha yea.....a cousin of mine had that. Very disturbing.

My friend had this wallpaper of a purple horse with a red/orangey mane.....it was a cartoon I think but I cant for the life of me remember what it was.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭NoDayBut2Day

Yes I meant the wallpaper in your room when you were growing up.

cool. :cool: wow, i wish i had an interesting wallpaper in my room when i was growing up. the only thing i have now is a string of christmas lights around the border of my room...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Judean Reg

I had the Magic Roundabout wallpaper when I was a kid. Obviously mammy and daddy didn't realise at the time that it was actually written by a couple of lads doped up on LSD!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

I had the alphabet at one stage and also Captain Pugwash. Think that was my parents having a laugh though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

i had charlie brown and snoopy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

We couldn't afford cool kids wallpaper, we got the cheap, discount rolls at some dodgy market every time we changed rolls but I do remember wanting Transformers wallpaper :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement