Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Where in dublin to get uprated suspension fitted?

Options
  • 18-01-2006 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,945 ✭✭✭✭

Hi lads im purchasing some nice koni shocks and eibach springs for my mkiv gti and i obviously need to get them fitted.

Can anyone suggest someone/somewhere to do it at a reasonable price? ive been quoted 250 by advance pitstop (50 per corner and 50 for tracking) seems high and dunno what they are like

surely can get it done for less?

Anyone here do it ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

what branch of advance did you go to?Would you be compotent enough to give it a bash yourself and then leave the car in for tracking?

Performance zone in blackrock spring to mind

• Registered Users Posts: 19,945 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

i rang the one in dun laoghaire

whats the place in blackrock like? ive neither the space or tools to do it myself :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Kersh

Motors Inc in Blanchardstown/ballycoolin.
    www.motorsinc.ie

are they expensive?

bump

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

http://www.performancezone.ie/ - 2781502
    I know a few guys who have gotten stuff fitted there and never heard a complaint.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Dead

K-mods do it out in santry still i think

Advertisement