Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Japan's stock market affecting my LSE tech shares?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭Bluehair

Seems to be spreading all right, see here.

Hard to know which way it'll go from here but i thought the most interesting observation in the above article was "Tokyo had rallied 25% in four months - too much by any standards". Livedoor incident aside it may be just a natural market adjustment but your guess is as good as mine..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭PDelux

Looks like the Nikkei is back in the good again...panic over :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

what shares are you invested in?

The 'scandal' over Livedoor in Japan is probably just a media/government witch-hunt according to the Guardian this Thursday. Thus, any effects should recover fairly immediately.

But, maybe it is a company-specific issue. I'm quite familiar with LSE tech stocks, so if you want to say which stock it is, i might be able to give some specific opinion...

Advertisement