Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Used car parts-HELP!

Options
  • 18-01-2006 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Is there anywhere on the net (irish sites) that I can look for spares for a car?
    I have a 96 civic 4 door h/b and need a rear tail-light.switch for the fan heater, and also the drivers electric window is "frigged"!

I imagine the main dealers would fleece me!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 939 ✭✭✭chicken_food

Im in the same boat. I need a Nearside Fiat Punto (01) headlight. Please help people!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,202 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Check out http://www.micksgarage.com/ but they are not cheap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Just ring a scrap dealer and get off them

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

theres a scarp dealer at the back of the garage as your approaching the Ballymun M50 entry point, has lots of stuff and cheap enough as well

I paid for €30 new window regulator on a colt and t'was grand so it was

• Registered Users Posts: 73,439 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

try Whelans Dismantlers in Laois, they're quite cheap and have loadsa cars

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

I got a rear light cluster for a Rover 620 on Ebay recently for £10, delivery was about the same again. A whole lot cheaper than main dealer and easier than ringing up / rummaging through scrap yards.

That said, I've heard great things about Traynors up north, will deliver too for a small fee.

Best of luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭piscean

Need to get 2 seatbelts for my 00 Fiat Punto - are they easy to fit myself????

Advertisement