Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

minidisc/mp3 etc to Alpine stereo aux-in

Options
  • 18-01-2006 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have an Alpine CDM-9803RM stereo without a CD changer. I have seen the Alpine KCM-123B cable that would let me connect a device like a minidisc/mp3 player (via its headphone jack) to the aux-in connector on the head unit.

Can anyone confirm that this is all I would need?

Also, that site only takes US credit cards. I haven't seen the same cable on any uk/irish sites yet.

Does anyone have any ideas as to where I might find it either on the web or in Dublin?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Yep thats what you need,you should be able to pick one up from any decent car audio supplier here or ebay has thousands of them on there

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭nialldinho

Cool. Thanks.

I've just ordered one from ebay for $16.99 including shipping. Which beats the £23stg I found on one UK site!

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭nialldinho

Any suggestions as to where and how I should have the cable come out in an 04 Renault Clio?

Advertisement