Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wicca and Witchcraft Course, Dublin, 2006

Options
  • 18-01-2006 11:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭

Witchcraft and Wicca Course 2006

Greetings everyone,

I know I said last year was going to be the last that I run for a while, but due to popular demand, I'm back..... :) That's the last time I'm going to say I'm going to do something for the last time......

The next Witchcraft and Wicca course is due to commence on the 15th March. Anyone, regardless of experience can do it. It runs from the basic to the more advanced. The cost is €170 and it will run for 9 weeks with a break on the 19th of April for Easter week. There is a deposit of €50 which you may post to me at 104 Beechwood Lawn, Killiney, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin. All materials, lecture notes, etc. are provided and there will be guest lecturers for some of the lectures.

The course will be held in Monkstown, which is above Monkstown Travel and accessed by the 7 bus, which stops directly outside and the DART at Salthill, which is about 5 minutes walk away. It runs from 8.00 PM to 10.00 PM.

The course content is as follows:
    1. Introduction - Ethics & Beliefs
    2. History 1 - BC, roots of the Goddess Cult in
      Europe, Craft Deities
    3. History 2 - AD, Christianity, Burning Times,
      Politics, The Birth of the Modern Craft
    4. The Sabbats, The High Priest & High Priestess, The
      Solitary Witch
    5. Magic Circle, Ritual, Working Tools, Power, Drawing
      Down the Moon and Sun
    6. Initiation, Reincarnation, Astral Projection,
      Pathworking
    7. Ritual Magic
    8. Divination (concentrating on Tarot, Runes &
      Palmistry)
    9. Spells (a hands on workshop)

at the end of the course there will be a ritual in a stone circle in the Wicklow Mountains, probably on a Sunday at a time convenient for everyone.

If you have any more queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me either by mail or by phone at 087 2500064.
    A return of the course [thread=232382]mentioned last year[/thread].

Advertisement