Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Bullbar or A Bar and spot lights for a 2005 Landcruiser

Options
  • 18-01-2006 1:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭

Bullbar or A Bar and spot lights for a 2005 Landcruiser.
    Looking for the above bits,anyone know where i can get them relatively cheapish, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭kluivert

Chrome Bull bars look good on a jeep.

However are they not illegal in this country.

They may look good but they kill people. Not saying that a hit from a Jeep that size will not kill a person, it will but theres no need for bull bars.

Bullbars come from Australia where framers equipped their jeeps with them because Kangroo's are not very smart.

The bar with lights, i have a serious problem with this because the lights from a Land Cruiser are already very bright and if your driving in the car with a Land Cruiser coming towards you or behind you, you cant see a thing ( Am not the only one to say this ).

At the end of the day, its your car.

Why not spend the money on 20inch Chrome Wheels, DVD Installs in the front

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Rudolph Claus

Hey Kluivert,
    its just an A bar were looking for. Not the full bar which i happen to think is class though, but its my unckles jeep and he just wants an A bar. Its small. yeah, i forgot to say its the chrome one were after. And there`ll be 2spots going on it, but they wont be used that much so wont blind anyone. They`ll be handy in the fields and down lanes when opening gates.

Its a real jeep by the way,as in it`ll be used for its intended purpose in the bog where we live. So, theres no need for any dvd installs or 20" wheels or any of that lark. Ha ha. :D

Ps: its a commercial swb

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

D&S Roe Ltd,
    Dublin

Ask for Stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

D & S Roe are trade only.Thats where we get our A-Bars from.We often fit the chrome A-Bar and two spot to cruisers.The chrome ones with landcruiser cut out of the front of the A-Bar

Le Link

I know the guys in D & S ill have a word with them.

You see you seem like a country lad, then spots are ok, in the towns you have jeeps with all fulls on blinding everyone.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Rudolph Claus

Class, it`d be great if i could buy it off them. Can you get me a price kluivert?

Sorry no luck am afraid, Sean is the main man there.

I dont no them personally, just know of them.

There is a place in Collon, Co. Meath that does 4x4 accessories as well.

I cant remember the name of it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,404 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Towing equipment do Cobra A bars quite cheaply

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 kpod25

Bullbar or A Bar and spot lights for a 2005 Landcruiser.
    Looking for the above bits,anyone know where i can get them relatively cheapish, thanks.

<snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Please read the charter before you post in forums.

No selling or advertising allowed in here

And dont ressurect 4 year old threads!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement