Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shredding lead guitarist avail. (12y exp, demo inside)

Options
  • 17-01-2006 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi, I'm looking for a band or individual musicians to form a band (drums - double kick, bass - 5 str., vocal, at least, and hopefully keyboard)
    I'm 26 and live in Cabra. I have 2 Ibanez guitars - 1 is 7string.

I play mostly instrumental rock but in a band I'll be hoping to achieve a sound close to Dream Theater's music (as close as it's possible lol). For that I need good instrumentalist and I kindly request only those to reply.
    To give you an idea of what I'm talking about you can listen to some of my songs and covers here:

http://homepage.eircom.net/~godisme

If you can play along to those tracks I want to hear from you. Plz PM me if you're interested.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 guitarmano

well, just listened to your mp3's. its nice to hear someone say there listening to and can actaully play dream theater.. they dont get the recognition they should get in this country.
    i have say to your playing sounds quality.. you sound like a man i would love to jam with, unfortunatly i live nowhere near you...as a matter of interest did you form a band yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 GodISmE

bump

anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 SuperfiendAOK

hey man,

i'm a huge dt fan, and have been learnin some of there stuff over the past 2 years including the infamous dance of eternity. i've been playin drums for 8 years and would love to jam with you. i'm livin in dublin. how big a problem is that?
    scott

• Advertisement

hey AOK, I sent you a private message.

Advertisement