Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo USB WiFi Connector problem...

Options
  • 17-01-2006 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

maybe your could help? Recently installed McAfee Security Centre, and since then the Nintendo USB WiFi Connector hasn't been able to connect to the network on my PC... (Note: it ran perfectly since Christmas 'til during the week when McAfee was installed.) Any suggestions - preferably from previous experience? Thanks! :)

(I think it's Error code 52103 or 53102, but Nintendo's site is of no use!!! :mad: :o )

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 820 ✭✭✭qBot

Don't have one of these myself. But it could be the firewall that comes with McAfee. Try temporarily disabling it to see does it work. On another note...where did u pick the device up and how much did it cost. I'm thinking about getting one as I don't like using WEP as my security protocol on my WLAN

Advertisement