Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Number for Car Pound in East Wall

Options
  • 17-01-2006 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,675 ✭✭✭

Has anyone got a number for the pound in East Wall, the only number I can get is 8553430 and it doesn't seem to be connected.

Another questions, does the Pound contact you to let you know they have your car? how can they contact you? by post?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

That pound is gone chief. If your cars been towed ring park rite and they'll tell you where they've put your car.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,675 ✭✭✭whippet

it's not my motor, and I am hoping they do have it or else some little knacker is joyriding around in the brother's car!!

I have had a look at the partrite website and it makes no mention about impounding cars.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

They don't impound them anymore. They tow them away put them somewhere and clamp them. Happened a mate of mine, took his car from talbot street and put it on mountjoy square... with a clamp on it. If you phone park rite they'll tell you where they put it

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

Onkle51 wrote:
    They don't impound them anymore. They tow them away put them somewhere and clamp them. Happened a mate of mine, took his car from talbot street and put it on mountjoy square... with a clamp on it. If you phone park rite they'll tell you where they put it

They had a really irrate guy on the radio a few weeks ago. His car got towed left in Mountjoy Square on double yellows and clamped. :confused:

He did not know what had happened. He called the peelers but they did not know. It seems that park rite had not faxed the details as they are suppoed to.

Anyway, when he eventually found his car it had been broken into and anything that could be stolen was missing and anything that couldn't be stolen was wrecked. He also had several thousand euros worth of gear from work in the boot which was also nick.

He was not a happy camper.

MrP

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,932 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

MrPudding wrote:
    They had a really irrate guy on the radio a few weeks ago. His car got towed left in Mountjoy Square on double yellows and clamped. :confused:

He did not know what had happened. He called the peelers but they did not know. It seems that park rite had not faxed the details as they are suppoed to.

Anyway, when he eventually found his car it had been broken into and anything that could be stolen was missing and anything that couldn't be stolen was wrecked. He also had several thousand euros worth of gear from work in the boot which was also nick.

He was not a happy camper.

MrP

He will probably park legally next time. What a dose.

• Advertisement

I always carry my own wheel clamp incase of emergencies.

Advertisement