Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

should i wait for the new deal?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭RichyX

Anything is better then the crappy printers they offer.
    The spec on that laptop is excellent for the money though.
    Best I've seen yet.

Paid 1050€ for the same model with slower processor, smaller HD and less GFX memory. Was great deal at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭blocparty

ya im really impressed with the spec of the laptop. what offer would be the best one to go for because i have to order it within the next two weeks to get the €150 off the price.

do they just rotate the offers? if so what one will be next? if anyone actually knows the answer ill be shocked!!!!

I just looked again at the page.
    Some bad news I'm afraid...those prices don't include VAT or shipping :(

They'll be a damn sight more then that, around 1300€ for the one you've chosen.

ya i know that. its for my dads business so he will be able to claim back the vat so it will be €999!

Be careful about that.

The laptop is supposed to be used for business purposes if you get the tax back. You may get in trouble if they ask to see it or something.
    I'm going by what my girlfriends brother (who owns a restaurant and should know his stuff) told me.
    He wouldn't buy a laptop for her in case they'd want a look at it.

• Advertisement

well this laptop is for my dad. so it will be between his office and home so ill be able to use it when im at home. hes not buying the laptop for me. i already have one but it doesnt have a dvd rw drive in it so ill use his for that purpose

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭recyclebin

if you only get 1 year collect and return its €999 including vat. at that price might be worth taking the risk of somthing going wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭hobie

Just got home from a Buddie's who got her Dell laptop yesterday .... I must say it's a beauty ...wish I had one ...:p

For better or for worse, she went with 3 year warranty cover :)

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Obelisk29

Printer is rubbish - tell them you don't want if and see if you can get a few quid off.

Dell change their offers on a Thursday, so you could have a look tomorrow and see if the deal is better - if not ring them and tell them that you were talking to someone today but you can't get through to them and see if they'll honour todays price - they should do.

Advertisement