Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overclockin Guides

Options
  • 17-01-2006 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of any good overclocking guides for a dfi lanpary mb, amd dual core 3800 ,2gb ocz ram and an nvidia 6800 ultra graphics card? I will be overclocking this beast on air until about the summer when I can buy watercooling then...

Also some tools for overclocking would be useful! I know you guys here have all done this before but this is my very first time to ever attempt this kind of stuff so I need good solid advice and this is the place to look!

Thanks in advance:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

www.dfi-street.com have guides and lots of info to help you get the best from the board.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

cool thanks for the link and oh ya thanks for the help last nite as well!

Was that you? Hadn't a notion who it was! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

ya it was me indeed! Where do ya start in there? There is a lot of stuff there! What are the basics that I need to do at first?

Where do ya start in there? There is a lot of stuff there! What are the basics that I need to do at first?
    Huh?

<edit>After deciphering your above post I am pointing you to this.</edit>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Dman_15

That is a quality guide. Covers everything

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭maxpower

Try coolbits to overclock U'r Graphics card!

its just a reg hack/entry... Quite usefull. other little bits with it as well! All features accesed via the nVidia tab.

Coolbits(guru 3d)

I'm not saying its the best out there! but its Very easy 2 use, and will make you test your oc changes b4 u apply them!

Advertisement