Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

what car

Options
  • 16-01-2006 9:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

im gettin my first car in a couple of weeks but i dont know what to buy dose anybody have advice i have about 3 or 4 grand to spend

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭toffeapple

If your going for a small car i would say get a polo..it will cost a bit more but will be more realible and safer in a crash then---punto,fiesta,corsa,clio etc
    it depends on what you want.
    I personally wouldnt spend 3-4 grand on my first car...you will pick up a decent car for a grand and then your not as worried about wrecking it....from personal experience clutchs tend to suffer in your first car and you may geta couple of slight knocks..just soemthing to think about.
    This is a great time of year for picking up second hand bargains...dont offer anyone anyway near the asking price and you will see how many people drop their prices trying to get that 06 reg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭toffeapple

If your going for a small car i would say get a polo..it will cost a bit more but will be more realible and safer in a crash then---punto,fiesta,corsa,clio etc
    it depends on what you want.
    I personally wouldnt spend 3-4 grand on my first car...you will pick up a decent car for a grand and then your not as worried about wrecking it....from personal experience clutchs tend to suffer in your first car and you may geta couple of slight knocks..just soemthing to think about.
    This is a great time of year for picking up second hand bargains...dont offer anyone anyway near the asking price and you will see how many people drop their prices trying to get that 06 reg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭ando

are you looking for any kind of car or a modified car?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 munky_boy

ando wrote:
    are you looking for any kind of car or a modified car?

im lookin 4 an unmodified car that i can modifi and i was jus wonderin what is a gud car to start with

Advertisement