Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fraggles anyone?

Options
  • 16-01-2006 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭

So you remembers Fraggle Rock then? And who misses it? I wish it was on TV!

Fragglerockrecord.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭NoDayBut2Day

Ah yes, I remember this show. Didn't watch it that much; I think my brother and I watched it because what we really wanted to watch was either the show or two after... or something... can't remember... but yeah... I guess it was cute...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Awesome song!

*sings*

Down at Fraggle Rock grab a Fraggle by the cock....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I loved the doozers.... Always wanted to munch on their buildings!
    Great show... a staple of my youth on RTE on Sundays.....
    ah, the memories...

characters_doozers.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

i loved it my mates kids have the dvd!!!! im so borrowing that. Dont like the cartoon though - the original one was best. I had a dog called sprocket after the old mans dog

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Fraggles the Movie.... but will it be the cartoon or more like the original??

I loved the Doozers too, and sprocket. I think Wembley was my fav Fraggle though!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Does anyone else remember the Jim Henson exhibition that was on in Dublin yeeears ago?

I remember seeing all the fraggle rock stuff and all the labyrinth stuff too.
    It was amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Does anyone else remember the Jim Henson exhibition that was on in Dublin yeeears ago?

It was amazing.

Hmmm would have loved that. Unfortunately we never hear about those kinda things outside the Pale!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭Rantorama

It was amazing.

Yeah,I remember that up in Kilmainham,iirc a few Muppet's(in the Jim Henson sense of the word)were there too.Happy days:v:

Advertisement