Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DeWalt 14.4v combi drill

Options
  • 15-01-2006 6:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hi

I have an unused 14.4volt dewalt hammerdrill/drill/screwdriver, comes with kitbox 2 x 2.4ah nicd batteries and charger.

It is an unwanted gift from DeWalt under that buy more get more thing the reason I am selling it is I already have more cordless drill than I can hold.

These retail at approx €380- 415 depending on what shop you go to.

€300 ono
    Call or txt 0868671349
    Thanks
    Eoin

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,069 Mod ✭✭✭✭kadman

You should post it on the , "Garden/Diy "forum as well, you will get a wider audience, although I imagine it could be snapped up here. Try the "For Sale" forum too.

kadman:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭O-Ninio

Thanks but Id like to try and sell it to someone first who'll appreciate it, I bought my first Dewalt screwgun before my leaving cert almost four years ago now and shes still running top dog week in week out so hopefully some young fella will buy it to get goin in the woodwork world and make a few bob off it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭sexy darren

nice 1 for the gun ya helped me out a lot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭O-Ninio

No bother, nothin like a screw gun for making the few bob, so hope ya enjoy it.

Advertisement