Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Lost front of radio, needs replacement

Options
  • 15-01-2006 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

I've lost the part that clips off the front of my car radio, is it possible to get a replacement? The radio is a JVC KD-S6060. I've been on JVC's website but couldn't find an email addy to email them and find out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Cal

You could go for This

Cal.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Cucullan

Well spotted Cal, would it just be a matter of putting that into my radio or would the codes have to match up although when I put in the radio originally I don't think I had to put in a code.

It has no effect on the code. The code is only needed if the power has been cut from the main unit.

Cal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭louie

there is not code invloved there. all you need to do just pretend is the one you lost. they are 100% the same as is for the same model.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Cucullan

Cheers for that, hope I win the auction now :D

• Advertisement

Don't go over the top bidding on the facia. From some completed auctions I see that some full units have sold for less than the facia on its own.:eek:

Cal.

Advertisement