Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Buying a Toyota Previa maybe.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭louie

Excelent MPV.
    I have one for 5 years and is still going. Never gave me any trouble.
    I am thinking of getting the new shape soon.
    Just shop around you'll get it cheaper then the one in your link.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,411 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

It's a Toyota so it's not really gonna be a problem, just bear in mind that the fancy stereo (and satnav) that lots of previas have doesn't work over here. apart from that they're brilliant

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

Toyota, Can't be beaten

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Thanks for the replies;)
    Would anyone have any concerns about finding parts, panels etc? as I don't see many of them about and will most likely buy a Jap import.

Any known issues with them?
    Same engine as the Camry?

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭louie

As I said above, haven't had problems with it what so ever, apart from the wippers (failed NCT) that i got from Toyota Dealer without any problems.

UK or NI scrapyards will be your best options for panel (if you ever need any) - ex. Traynors,...

As colm_mcm mentioned the radio needs to be changed if it's a Jap import as they don't really work properly. I had a Nav system in mine when bought that i couldn't get it to work - and take in considaretion that's what I do for a living (car audio and security).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73,411 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

toyota dealers will be able to get you most of the parts you beed, and there's tonnes of Jap previas about, more than Irish models

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Sounds good, cheers lads.

Advertisement