Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing with the devil

Options
  • 13-01-2006 10:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭

Just wondering what everyone thinks of Immortal Technique - Dancing with the Devil

Brilliant rap but pretty hardcore, is it popular at all?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Have you ever heard of "Dance with the Devil" by Cozy Powell?
    About a generation ago, serious drumming.
    Google it who knows you might see some similarities.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

It's Dance With The Devil.
    Good track, storytelling is well done and it is a bit extreme. Was the first Immortal Technique song I heard, and that's probably the case for most people. Not his best work though, he has a lot of better tracks, most of which are on Revolutionary Vol. 2.
    But anyway, good track, not one I would listen to very often though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Klimseven

good track, good story, pretty f ucked up if it's true, but good nonetheless...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

i heard the live dance with the devil, and its really funny, after the song hes like '' i gotta explain this song everytime i play it'' cuz i get some people comin up to me sayin man your sick and your crazy etc lol because in the song he says
    he was there in the room with the guys raping and killing the guys mom...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭SpAcEd OuT

can anyone recommend any other good songs by him?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

because in the song he says
    he was there in the room with the guys raping and killing the guys mom...

Ontop of the building but yea, anyway its not actually true, its just a depiction of what can actually happen in the ghetto.

SpAcEd OuT, check out Freedom Of Speech, Obnoxious, You Never Know, Leaving The Past, The Point Of No Return, Creation and Destruction....actaully just get Revolutionary Vols 1 & 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

makaveli we arent aloud to explain songs in a forum ? wdf.. and im explaining a different version of it too..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

The song is a story and you gave away the end of it. Not everyone has heard the song, a bit of common sense doesn't hurt.

Advertisement