Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City Centre Office Area (around the Cresent)

Options
  • 13-01-2006 6:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭

Has anyone else noticed that a lot of houses around the Cresent on O'Connell street are being bought up and renovated, particulary along Harstonge and Glentworth Street? Catherine Street seems to be improving too, I remember (and I'm not too old, only 24) when these streets were seriously dodgy after nightfall, back when the Desmond Arms was in it's heyday. I think we can be too negative on this board, always focussing on how crap William Street is etc, fact is, since the Poles starting arriving/living in town it's a way more pleasant place. Also it's good to see some of Georgian Limerick being restored to how it could look.

Advertisement