Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hell i pod setup

Options
  • 13-01-2006 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

I've had a 30G photo since last easter and have had to send it to be fixed twice since then.
    The first time it came back a friend did the whole setup thing with the disk or whatever.
    This time I've been trying to do it myself and it has become the biggest pain the hole ever.
    Firstly, I lost my i pod cd, but that shouldn;t matter because supposedly the updater download works. Not for me. I run through all the usual stuff and then when it tells me to plug in the i pod and click the "restore" button it never ever recognises that yes the i pod is plugged in. so no help from the updater.
    After a desperate search a friend finally gave me a loan of his i pod cd. Followed all the instuctions and the same problem as before arises. can anyone help me because having a brand spanking new i pod that i can;t use is driving me insane!!!:mad:
    anyway, any help would be much appreciated

Advertisement