Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

musical partnership

Options
  • 13-01-2006 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

dear friends
    i would like to form a musical partnership with someone (solo or band). i like to write lyrics and i would be delighted if anyone would like to use them/ put them to music.

It can't hurt to have a look right?! Go on, you'd never know, it might suit you!

give me a mail at mylastparadigm@gmail.com for a chat and to check out some of the words and stuff!

i'm not picky; i'll consider anyone who is genuine in their interest in music.
    i'd just like to have some of my stuff see the light of day is all.

cheers;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

any influences?

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭mylastparadigm

yeah, english!

ah, i'd hope i'm not influenced too much in any particular direction! soft rock i suppose, indie. it's not cliff richard but it's not leonard cohen either!

i would listen to bellx1, coldplay, creed, , jsck johnson, u2 (i'm a total victim of comercial radio!) and anything at all.

maybe you could tell me what i'm influenced by!!

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Rancidmaniac13

I'd be interested in that. I'm a guitarist. I like writing songs but I can't write any good lyrics. What age are though. You might be interested in someone older than me.

man, i'm open to anyone who's willing to have the crack. give me a mail.

thanks to everyone that mailed me. hopefully something good will come soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Where are you based??

galway

Advertisement