Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Punch Chocolate bars and Sky Ice creams?

Options
  • 13-01-2006 3:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone remember these, Punch bars had an orange wrapper and were almost exactly like a Moro bar. The sky ice creams had a blue wrapper and was ice cream surrounded by a little bit of chocolate and in the middle was like an aero with the bubbles, it didnt have a stick. Anyone i talk to dosent remember these, used to get a punch bar almost every day going to school.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I loved those Sky Ice Creams...
    Think I remember punch....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

I think I can very vaguely remember the Punch bars you speak of. But I remember very clearly the Sky ice-creams. They were scrumdiddlyumptious! :D Pity they were only a short lived thing, though, like so many of my favourite childhood memories. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Eminem

I dont remember them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Sky ice creams were indeed ****ing gorgeous. My favourite ice cream by a country mile.

Used to like those strawberry ice cream ones (with bits of frozen strawberry in them) as well. Anybody remember what they were called?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

mmm sky ice creams were deadly. i remember my mam giving out cos they were dear they were a pound each!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

I remember punch bars, my mother used to love them. When I went to the shop she always used to ask me to get her one, I always found it strange asking the shop assistant to give me a punch!

Advertisement