Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

un - usual wedding car

Options
  • 12-01-2006 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Not too sure if i am on the right thread but I would like to hire a driver and a car for the day for our wedding in september ,

The thoughts of a limo drive me up the wall and the hubbie-to-be would have a canary !

Is there anywhere in ireland that provide Cadillac 's or similar

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

theres a guy who has 2Ford Beauford wedding cars in Limerick, he does weddings all over the country. Wed-2-Day its called, not sure of a number tho, try the golden pages

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

Try here - http://www.starcarhire.co.uk there are a good few in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭ds20prefecture

How about this? This car is mine, and I no longer hire it out, but I know a few who do....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭Mod_Man

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

hearse? different you have to admit!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭freewing

theres a guy in westmeath that did my wedding in sept 2004. Really nice guy and we hired a Buick La Sabre its a convertable in burgandy and we got married in Dublin . if you go to any of the wedding fairs their should be loads of car hire types parked outside ( congratulations by the way:) )

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

Beauford my a55 !

Get some class for God's sake !!

The wedding show tip is the best advice. Should be lots of choice if you plan ahead !

Where are you located and where is the wedding ........that'd help !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

I know of a guy who had a Jenson Interceptor as a wedding car....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭JohnBoy

beaufords are the most horrible tacky yokes imaginable, what are they underneath? a granada or a sierra, I can never remember, think it's a granada

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭JohnBoy

Sorry, I was wrong.

MK3-5 cortina based in fact

cack

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,316 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Theres some guy with a classic New York taxi about.

Advertisement