Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dawkins

Options
  • 12-01-2006 4:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭

dawkins is on newstalk106 now with sean moncrieff.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

dawkins is on newstalk106 now with sean moncrieff.
    You sure? I switched on at 4:15 and there was just some people blathering on about Hector. I thought he was supposed to be on Hook (he's not), which I'm listening to now.

This not it maybe?
    The Thursday Interview
    Every Thursday at 6.30pm George is joined in the studio by a big named guest to discuss their work, their life and their personal story. In a different approach to many of the interviews you will hear on the programme, George attempts to get to know the person rather than the public persona.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

yeah he was only on for about 15 minutes from 3.05-3.20,repeated at 3.30am tonite.

Thanks for the info, Ron. :)

They don't go in for archives on the web, but doesn't sound like we missed much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

i have last ten minutes of interview saved as mp3 approx 4 mb if anyone wants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭samb

yes please

• Advertisement

I've uploaded Ron's MP3 which can be listened to/downloaded here.
    (Nice one Ron).

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Superb stuff Ron and The Atheist, gonna listen now.

Also, I've just got a copy of "The God Who Wasn't There", very much looking forward to watching it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Just listened to it there. Good stuff.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

While he is being talkerd about here, thought this was a good article http://www.edge.org/documents/archive/edge53.html
    discuss!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,457 ✭✭✭Morbert

Ahh he's so cool.

My moodle avatar is a Dawkins pic.

"Unweaving the rainbow" is still on my 'to read' list.

• Advertisement
Advertisement