Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Northern Rock?

Options
  • 12-01-2006 3:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Hi - I'm considering investing some money with Northern Rock. I was just wondering if anyone could tell me about their experiences with them good or bad. They have (what seems to be) a good 3.25% interest savings product which I'm interested in. I really have to get away from the AIB trap. They are robbing me blind! :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭D'Peoples Voice

general_x wrote:
    Hi - I'm considering investing some money with Northern Rock. I was just wondering if anyone could tell me about their experiences with them good or bad. They have (what seems to be) a good 3.25% interest savings product which I'm interested in. I really have to get away from the AIB trap. They are robbing me blind! :(

Check out posts on Northern rock & Rabodirect at
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=311022&page=2

It's the minimum €1,000 deposit with Northern Rock versus minimum €1 deposit with Rabodirect that I hate

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭onedmc

I have no problem with them, have had a deposit account with them for about 4 years.

Only issue it the I have to request them to send me a cheque when I want to get cash out

Advertisement