Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer Seeks Band

Options
  • 12-01-2006 2:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Ive been playing for 4 years but quite intensively in the last year! im 19, i can play most material from funky snapping beats to machine gun double kick., i own a 7 piece yamaha power v kit with an octet of cymbals.
    im looking to join or form a band in the dublin area im liveing in lucan. i have a practice space (a share in a studio in the process of being built) experiance with cubase useing desks, pa's..
    my influances include Demons & Wizards, Blind Guardian, in Flames, Iron Maiden, Children of Bodom, dimmu borgir, Bruce dickinson, judas priest, imagika, Dream Evil, secret sphere,but to name a few...
    so if your a lead/rythem guitarist, singer, keybord or bass player, get in contact and we can work somthing out!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Brother A

I think you mean an 'octet' of symbols. An 'octave' would mean you only have 2 cymbals ... presumably one being twice as big as the other. wha wha wha.

HOORAY FOR PEDANTISM !!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 DeadReflections

thank you brother! noted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 DeadReflections

Bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 sarah-rocks06

are you into guns n roses,ac/dc and metallica too?caus im a lead guitarist with a bassist and a rhythm guitarist ....so pm me if your interested

• Registered Users Posts: 18 boombox

I represent a Dublin based band of whom are well known within the unsigned Irish
    artists circuit. The guys have a lot of gigs coming up and are hopefully gonna start
    recording in March. Give me a shout on 086 8700360. Mel ;-)

• Advertisement
Advertisement