Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Famous Five

Options
  • 12-01-2006 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭

We are the famous five,
    Julian,Dick,Ann,George,
    and
    Timmy the dog.

Great memories of that show,they were so suspicious of everyone.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭tj-music.com

I couldnt get over the fact that George was a girl although, judging by the hair, she could have well been the dog :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I couldnt get over the fact that George was a girl although, judging by the hair, she could have well been the dog :D

Haha, wasn't that the one who DID want to be a boy....?

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Haha, wasn't that the one who DID want to be a boy....?
    Yes, that's right. Her name was Georgina, but she preferred the name George, as she wanted to be a guy!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

I wonder did Pete Burns read the famous five when he was little and think...maybe I could swap my body with her?

I read nearly all the books and watched the TV show but funnily enough am happy to be a bloke even with all that gender confusion! Enid Blyton was way ahead of her time when you think about it!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Funnily enough, I was just looking at the last post about stilly crushes you had when a kid about people off the TV and she came to mind.

This was back in 6th Class when I was 12 (that's a 1982 '12', I think it's equal to about 7 years old in this day and age).

Anyways I was mocked about this in class, so I took a pole over of the guys over who was prettier - George (ina!) or Anne. Anne won by just one vote!

A moral victory for me I think.

Now if you'll excuse me, I just have to go prepare for my drag act...

• Advertisement
Advertisement