Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assignment 4 CS401

Options
  • 11-01-2006 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,380 ✭✭✭

Is anybody doin Barak's last assignment? Some people seem to think that it has to be handed up....other's dont.....he does call it a take home practice quiz on his homepage with no due date mentioned so now i'm confused!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

its to be handed up at the exam isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,380 ✭✭✭fletch

mloc123 wrote:
    its to be handed up at the exam isn't it?
    You must be ****in jokin.....b0ll0x!

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Yahorse

"come on guys, linear programming!" im glad I dropped that dog**** of a module.

Yahorse wrote:
    "come on guys, linear programming!" im glad I dropped that dog**** of a module.
    Rub it in why don't ya! All I can say, is thank god for that 25% rule

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

I'd take Machine "come on guys, I presume you know this from first year maths" Learning over Vision any day.... painful memories of JmcD papers in 2nd year.

• Advertisement

mloc123 wrote:
    I'd take Machine "come on guys, I presume you know this from first year maths" Learning over Vision any day.... painful memories of JmcD papers in 2nd year.
    Oh a further thanks is in order....sittin a JmcD paper 2moro! :)

Nice of Barak to change his page two ****in days before the exam.....turns out the assignment is due in before we go into the exam!

Anybody able to shed any light on the below 3 questions?
    untitled6dm.jpg
    [sarcasm]Funnily enough I can't seem to find any similar examples in Baraks comprehensive set of notes[/sarcasm]

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

Explain the theory behind the coursework, not the answers to the questions, please.

FuzzyLogic wrote:
    Explain the theory behind the coursework, not the answers to the questions, please.
    Ya what?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

fletch wrote:
    Ya what?

Giving answers to the question's you asked is against the rules. But we can show an example or formula to help you on your way. It's standard really..

Well a bit of direction would be nice....even somethin that might get me thinkin....any help is much appreciated tbh

http://ipdps.cc.gatech.edu/1997/wocs/saxena.pdf <-- notes on MLP with Soft Optical Thresholds

http://www.ackleyshack.com/lc/d/ah/gprime.html <-- Theres some notes there about (A)Symmetric Divergence.

I amnt sure on if these hold answers to your questions but I figure it may lead to more specific understanding of the subject material relating to your questions and thus you might use the interweb to find more specific examples/answers :)

http://ipdps.cc.gatech.edu/1997/wocs/saxena.pdf <-- notes on MLP with Soft Optical Thresholds

http://www.ackleyshack.com/lc/d/ah/gprime.html <-- Theres some notes there about (A)Symmetric Divergence.

I amnt sure on if these hold answers to your questions but I figure it may lead to more specific understanding of the subject material relating to your questions and thus you might use the interweb to find more specific examples/answers :)
    Thanks for that....oh I have done a lot of googling :)

fletch wrote:
    Thanks for that....oh I have done a lot of googling :)

You may ask baruk himself then for a little assistance!?

I asked two lecturers for assistance and brought my own examples (which were "smiliar" to the questions i was asked for worksheets/exam papers) and i got the help :D

You may ask baruk himself then for a little assistance!?

I asked two lecturers for assistance and brought my own examples (which were "smiliar" to the questions i was asked for worksheets/exam papers) and i got the help :D
    Emm I don't think that would be such a good idea....if I spent any time around that man I might end up telling him what I really think of him

Advertisement