Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

So you think you can take a hairpin ????

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭gearbox

that was slick must try that in my evo :D actually on second thoughts id better not!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭C_Breeze

Holy crap! ...now theres a good driver!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,208 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

That is the most amazing hairpin ive ever seen :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭ando

imo it looks like he lost it going into the corner but then just got lucky with the degree of the corner..? yeay, nay?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

ando wrote:
    imo it looks like he lost it going into the corner but then just got lucky with the degree of the corner..? yeay, nay?
    Yeay

Lost it just before the corner and got lucky

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

looks sweet though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

ando wrote:

Nay, I think he planned taking the corner that way...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

Nay, although clipping the ice with the LR may not have been part of the plan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭*Oul_Doll_Cork*

That was sooo cool!!!

Did ye see him winkin at me at the start?? hehehe:p ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭claw14

ando wrote:

I have to agree. I'd say he nearly wet himself at the start of the slide but half way through tought "I could get away with this !!!!". Bet if ya asked him he'd say it was all under control...........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

claw14 wrote:
    I have to agree. I'd say he nearly wet himself at the start of the slide but half way through tought "I could get away with this !!!!". Bet if ya asked him he'd say it was all under control...........

of course 4WD and electronically controlled diff's help a "little"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

JohnCleary wrote:
    That is the most amazing hairpin ive ever seen
    He planned taking the corner that way.
    One way or the other it looks great.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

Believe. If he didn't plan it, he got lucky, but if he did plan it, could he even have done it better? I'd say he planned it.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭claw14

of course 4WD and electronically controlled diff's help a "little"
    Agreed, but not as effictive going sideways me thinks.
    But let's not go down that road !!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

i think he got lucky as with so many people around you cant afford to **** up and run over 5 or six

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Torlac

Gigi is the man the WRC need a character like him around!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Dead

great "hairpin" turn but the drive before the turn was poop. id take that and a bag of chips ^^

• Registered Users Posts: 5,905 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

One way or the other, it's f**king entertaining. Exactly what the WRC needs to get some better viewing figures.

Advertisement