Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Artificial fireplace - where to buy???

Options
  • 11-01-2006 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I would like to install an artificial fireplace in my house, the ones that don't actually emitt any heat but just light up for show. Does anyone know where I can buy one in Dublin? I have tried DID but no joy, I think they may sell them in Roches Stores.

I live in the Maynooth area.

Any help MUCH appreciated!

Cheers,

livEwirE

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭rooferPete

Hi,

We took a stove that connects to the central heating as a trade in, the fan switches on when the temperture reaches 60 degrees F.

There are a lot of "Dummy" electric fireplaces made by Dimpco, you have to form the "Dummy" fireplace to suit the fire.

I expect the Power City or any of the big suppliers should stock them, AFAIK dimpco have a web site.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭JohnBoy

Argos.

I was lookin through the catalougue last night and they have fire suites as they call em and a lot of em could be run without the heat turned on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

cheers guys...will check out argos!

Advertisement