Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driving Lessons, Swords Direction

Options
  • 11-01-2006 11:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

Hello all,

I just got my provisional licence and need to get some lessons booked up.

I am based in Swords so Im looking for a driving school on the north side of things.

I've seen cars from the Airport Driving School around and they look pretty slick.
    Has anyone any experiance with them or can anyone recommend another Driving Instructor/School?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,316 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Moved from Commuting / Transport to Motors

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,805 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

The RAC... Couldn't fault them at all. I'd never driven on a road, got ten lessons and passed my test with a few faults to spare. They're based in Rathmines but they'll collect you from your house. Around €30 per hour if IIRC

• Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭Kersh

Keith Tiernan - based in Donabate. He is a class driving instructor, thought my sister - hes also a qualified race driving coach too, cos he tutored me. Hes well brilliant at instructing. I can pm you his email if you like.

Advertisement