Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone getting corpse bride jan 31st?

Options
  • 11-01-2006 3:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

According to the official site ( www.corpsebridedvd.com ) the official release date is jan 31st, anyone like this movie enough to own? I definatly loved it, seeing as i am a huge fan of tim burtons animation style i'll definatly pick it up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,852 ✭✭✭✭Basq

As a huge fan of 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'.. i couldn't wait to see this!

But i really REALLY disliked it... just felt so bored watching it. Songs aren't memorable, characters aren't memorable, dialogue isn't near as sparkling and fun as in 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'

.. in fact, it sacrificied everything that made 'The Nightmare Before Christmas' so special!

Shame...! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Nice movie, shame about the really short run time....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Animated stuff works best with a short runtime imho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 destroyhumans!!

Tim Burton is a genious IMO, I really love his animation style, I think corpse bride is my favorite next to big fish and nightmare before christmas

Advertisement