Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

green light

Options
  • 10-01-2006 11:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭

does the green light on someones post mean they are logged in or active? does it stay on if you are constantly logged in on a home PC?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

It means active.

boards.ie can only tell if someone is logged on when they access a page. "Active" refers to users who accessed any page in the last five minutes.

If you stay logged on from a PC, the light will turn off five minutes after you visit your last page (on boards.ie).

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Pigheads active. I'm green.
    When Pighead was young and he'd say something innocent and childlike his mother would toussle his hair affectionately and say "You're as green as the grass Pighead" I'd just laugh along with her but to be honest I hadnt got a bulls notion what she was talking about.
    I know now what it means of course. Oh sweet memories

Advertisement