Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shower time

Options
  • 10-01-2006 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭

Hey lads can someone recomend me a good power shower for my new house. do i need to know anything in particular?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,352 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Make sure you have enough electricity and enough water. Do you want gas or electric? Storage or instant? Do you want multiple nozzels or just one? For you or you and the Mrs.?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

Blah, I'm Looking for one myself, assuming it's an electric one your after the Triton T80 or T90 seem to be recommended, they are not too pricey either, around €215 for the T80 and €270 for the T90. I think B&Q have an entry level Mira one for €150.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

masterk ive no idea what one im looking for lecky or gas. all i know is there is a switch on the wall and there is two pipes coming out of the wall. i presume that means lecky ? lol DUH ME

• Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭redman

Go for a proper pumped power shower (not the all in one electric) where there is a pump attached to the immersion. It's the business.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

The problem with the pumped shower is that you keep the immersion on to heat it where with an electric shower you can have an instant shower, I could imagine the cost of keeping the immersion on could add quite a bit to your electricity bills.

Blah, if you're in a new house if you want an electric shower chances are you will have to get somebody in to wire it up, they need to run power cables from your fuse box to the bathroom, I'm getting it done at the moment and it's costing €400, I've gotten sick of having to turn the gas on to heat the water for a shower.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

cheers master k

Advertisement