Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who are the mr bigs in limerick?

Options
  • 10-01-2006 4:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭

i hear all the stuff about drugs and crime etc could someone explain it to me a little bit like who are the different groups and the mr bigs

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

Read the blog aliveinlimerick (just type that into google), it'll give you all the info you need.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭IceHawk

Bad news... Aliveinlimerick is gone away, never to return, by all accounts. I read the posts about the Mr. Big character, but as far as I can remember he lived in Kilrush. And that's all the unverified libel that I'll be spewing for today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭hobie

and don't forget your 'Flak jacket' Sarah .... you never know when you might need it .... :p

body_armor_1918.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

Actually last Thursdays examiner had a big article on Limerick's main Mr. Big, he was supposedly involved in the murder of Brian FitzGerald, examiner.com should have it archived.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭gaf1983

just type "aliveinlimerick" into google then click where it says "Cached" under the webpage you wanna see and you should be able to access it that way

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24 shane2005

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭gaf1983

hopefully there'll be no witness amnesia if his trial ever comes around

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

According tothe article in the Examiner last week, he was in posession of a gun when he was arrested, so it is safe to assume that he is screwed even if he is successful in preventing his extradition to irealnd.

Advertisement